You don’t have to feel weighed down by fatigue. Here are 7 simple steps to enhance your energy naturally.
1. Prioritize Good Sleeping Habits – Sleep is essential for stress reduction, rest and repair. Make sure to get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night. Create a calming and stress-free zone in your bedroom. Avoid electronics at least 2 hours before going to bed. Try prayer, meditation or a relaxation video and sip on some herbal tea. Keep your room as dark and cool as possible [65 – 70 degrees].
2. Focus on Gratitude and Prayer – Fatigue often involves emotional and mental fatigue, not just physical fatigue. Remember, your mind and body are all connected. Having a gratitude practice is one of the best ways to shift your mood. When you are in a state of gratitude, you can’t experience negative emotions at the same time. Acknowledge the small good things in your life. Keep a gratitude journal and jot down 3 to 5 things you are grateful for each night.
3. Optimize Hydration – Optimal hydration is a non-negotiable for your overall health and healthy energy levels. After a good night’s sleeps and not drinking for 7 to 9 hours, you wake up dehydrated. It is important that you rehydrate your cells right away. Start your day with 16 to 32 ounces of water.
4. Get Moving Early in the Day – Movement increases blood flow and circulation. It reduces your stress levels, lowers mental fatigue, depression, and anxiety.
5. Get Sun Exposure Early in the Day – Sun exposure is incredibly important for your overall health. Sunshine can be uplifting for your mood and energizing for your body.
6. Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Plan – Chronic inflammation can have serious consequences on your body, including serious fatigue. Eliminate refined sugars, refined oils, unhealthy fats, processed foods, artificial ingredients, and toxins. Eat lots of nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory foods, and healthy fats and clean proteins. We can teach you all you need to know about how to eat an anti-inflammatory diet.
7. Add some powerful supplements to combat fatigue, improve your energy and your health.
To learn more, attend one of our FREE dinner seminars. Call 915-587-4600 for more information.