Top reasons why I use Impulse IQ Adjusting at Truecare. Just as lasers have replaced scalpels in some surgeries, advanced technology has become available to chiropractors to assist in delivering chiropractic adjustments.
7. A Mechanical Advantage for a more efficient chiropractic adjustments. Newton’s Second Law is force = mass x acceleration. Impulse adjusting takes advantage of high acceleration with substantially smaller mass. Impulse IQ is twice as fast as other adjusting instruments and 100x faster than manual chiropractic adjustments. The GENTLE thrust is faster than the body’s tendency to tighten up and resist the adjustment.
6. SAFETY – There are instances where manual adjustments are not advised – for example an elderly patient with osteoporosis. Low force instrument adjusting can be delivered in a prone neutral position.
5. EVIDENCE BASED CARE – A number of studies have investigated instrument adjusting for its effectiveness and found it to be as effective in reducing pain and improving function in pain patients as manual adjusting techniques.
4. INCREASE the number of patients we can provide care for. The low force settings makes adjustments easier for elderly and children by providing quick and effective methods. The Impulse IQ Adjusting System is safe and effective for our patients of all age.
3. PROVIDE MORE SERVICES to our patients – we can care for a broader range of conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, extremities, anterior rib pain, TMJ dysfunction, shoulder problems and the list goes on.
2 We are constantly innovating and adding technology to our practice.
1. EASIER ON OUR PATIENTS – because of the extreme speed and lower forces generated with instrument adjusting, the adjustments are easier on our patients. This means LESS SIDE EFFECTS, such as muscle soreness and increased pain during the treatment and afterwards. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE? Adjustments with the Impulse IQ Adjusting System feel like a light tapping sensation on the area being treated. In most cases the treatment is painless and after the adjustment many patients feel relief of pain and improved mobility. Others report a sense of well-being or soothing calm feeling. Of course, results vary from case to case and chronic conditions, inflammation or muscle spasms may delay these positive effects.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you may benefit from our treatment with the Impulse IQ Adjusting System: Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Disc Problems, Hip, Knee or Foot Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Numbness, Shoulder, Arm or Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, TMJ, Fatigue, Muscle Spasms or Soreness – and much more.